10/27/2007

Go Blue!

Looks like the boys in blue are doing what they do best, Kick Butt! I have been switching between games and now I found myself staying and watching the Michigan game all the way through. When I first started to watch they were down 6 to 10 and now they're up 27 to 10. That's right they have gone on a scoring spree and have 17 unanswered points. I wish I can be there enjoying the cheerful crowd and watching them run through the steps of being in the Big House.

UPDATE;
The boys in blue have just won the game and they have added more to their score. They ended up beating the Golden Badgers 34-10 which of course feel good. Next up are the Spartans from Michigan State.

1 comment:

YoungBlood said...

Hopefully this will be a good game!
Looking forward to Michigan winning another one. Waiting for the big one though!! Let's Go Blue!!!