10/29/2007

Finding the right one...

Writing about this company at first seemed to be a bit troubling but then my daughter walked in the door complaining that she just got done going store to store trying to find shoes that fits her style. My daughter emphasized that she needed large size womens shoes but all they had were the too small for the average person shoes. I sat her down and proceeded to show her that all she had to do was do a little searching for the right shoes. I told her that she should visit SamantaShoes.com and see what they had to offer. Well after a few minutes she was calling m to see what she planned on buying. Although I don't understand what women consider what's stylish and what's not I liked the boots that she picked out. With the way she was mentioning their quality and their collection of awesome shoes I took her word and decided to look and see what I can get for my wife seeing that the season is upon us.

No comments: