9/17/2007

The right equipment...

Working out for the past few months has been a bit stressful because it's kind of hard to juggle many tasks and still maintain a steady diet and an exercise routine. What I need to help me get all of my numbers correct is a site that has a good calorie counter. The last thing I want is having a diet journal that doesn't have the right information as to what calories go with the right foods. I'll tell you what I do need, what I need is a calorie chart so that way I can get a complete look at what I've taken in and what's to come in the next few days.
Well after all that I have found a site by the name of MyFitnessPal.com the other day and let me inform you that they have all that I need and then some. Visit them today and see what they can offer you right now.
:)

No comments: