9/07/2007

Patience would not of worked...

Police said they also found a backpack inside the home that they believe belonged to Marks. Inside it they found petroleum jelly, plastic gloves, girls panties, chemical-soaked rags, gum, candy, a razor and putty knife and costume false teeth.

After reading the article about this guy the only thing I wanted to do was pound on this guy with a bat until my arms got tired. This guy has been slipping through the law and only getting time for burglary cases and not for his sexual conduct towards his victims. I can now be sure that this clown won't be seeing day light any time soon. I hope they lock this guy up for a lot more then just 16 years. This guy can be an angel of angels for fifty years straight and I still wouldn't give him early release. I would of definitely made him pay a hefty fine before the cops would of arrived. I may need to clean up my lousville slugger after I'm done with him but I'm pretty sure he won't be thinking of little kids for a very long long time...

No comments: