9/22/2007

I'm getting a Dell...

Owning a PC is not as easy as it seems. I spent about an hour at our local PC store with my oldest daughter where she bound and determined to buy herself a generic pc just to save a few bucks. I had to quickly inform her that even though she can build a pc from scratch tht not all of her parts and pieces were guaranteed with a warranty. She then proceeded to tell me that she can probably go for a Dell and that building a pc from scratch would be more of a headache then a solution. Regardless to what she chose or didn't chose, buying a Dell is the right decision to make, many top companies use Dell as their main hardware. Visit on line and get yourself a cheap pc that will last you for a long time and it comes with a warranty. There are many pc deals out there waiting for you to snatch them up just make sure you get yourself a Dell.
-

No comments: