11/28/2007

Sweeney Todd...

Sweeney Todd - A movie that is a must see. If you're reading this post and you are familiar with the title then I can only add that this is one will be added to the long list of Johnny Depp's greats films. On December 21st you will witness another great performance by Depp, so be sure to have the babysitter lined up and head on over to your local theater and watch what will be one of best movies for 2007.

I have seen many films by Johnny Depp, I even remember watching him on the television show 21 Jump Street where he played a young officer by the name of Tom Hanson. The one scene I remember was when his girlfriend/love interest was shot in a convenience store where he was not able to save her from being shot by a robber. He spent most of his time doing many tasks that would take him about 3.2 seconds to do. His line that stood with me was when he said "I could of saved her in 3.2 seconds but I did nothing". Now another movie that he did that I enjoyed watching and I purchased was Sleepy Hollow. Here Johnny plays what we know today as CSIs. Ichabod Crane was his name and solving murders was his game. The scene which I think was the greatest one was when Crane investigated his first murder in the quiet town of Sleepy Hollow, where he actually breaks out his "tools" to do his research. The line that caught my attention was when he said "The Horseman then came back to collect the head".

If I had to pick which one stood out the most I would have to say Sleepy Hollow. Please visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and view the trailer and see that this will be a movie to watch and own. If you happen to be a MySpace guru then stop on over and visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace today.


No comments: