11/17/2007

Relaxing by the TV...

I have received a wonderful gift from VAT19 on Friday and the one item that I tried out that night was the 'Ambient Fire' DVD. I slipped it into my DVD player and after a few seconds I was surfing through the menu and seeing what they had to offer. I soon found myself making my own playlist. The Classical selection with the fire sounds is what my wife wanted to hear, so after a few buttons were pushed we began to experience the full feature of the DVD through our surround sound system. We are planning on using this on Christmas Eve when the family is here and enjoying a full dinner together. If you are interested in this video please visit the site and check out the other items they have online like the Fotofalls Desktop Photo Tree which I can see would be helpful for my sister's desk.

No comments: