11/27/2007

4 Free Tickets...

Did the title get your attention? I hope it did because if you continue reading you will find out how to get them. Before I get to the details on how to get the 4 free tickets I want to inform you about the many types of tour deals they have to offer you and your family. I would love to try out the Key West tours - especially the Shipwreck HISTOREUM Museum. Reading and viewing the what this tour entails I found myself wanting to participate even more. My wife loves the historical fact of the Museum I on the other hand like the actual displays themselves. She and I have spent a few hours watching documentaries on sunken ships and supposedly lost treasure. Well enough about how I would enjoy one of their tours, here is what you need to do in order to win 4 free tickets to one of their tours. Simply sign up for the Trusted Travel e-Newsletter and you will be automatically entered to win 4 free tickets to tours in a city of your choice. This offer ends Friday, December 14th, 2007 so don't wait until the last moment. The Trusted Tours and Attractions form is available for you to fill out. In case your wondering what cities are list let's just say that Key West, San Diego and Savannah are just a few of many. Visit today, sign up and maybe you'll be on the receiving end of a wonderful tour.




No comments: