5/26/2007

Photo Hunt #59 - Colorful

Thank you all for coming by. I apologize for not participating the past few weeks. Today's theme is colorful. This came as a relief to me because I have three pictures that didn't really have a place other than showing them to the family. Well since the theme is colorful you can see that the benches below have just that and then some. The city decided to re-do a section of downtown to bring it up a bit. Well I'm not sure who did the art work but they do look awesome. Enjoy and thanks again for stopping by.





I forgot I had this one as well...


Visit, Participate and above all have fun on this weekly hunt by simply clicking on the PhotoHunt image.
:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool idea...we shud have benches like that every where rather than the usual drab ones

Anonymous said...

what a lovely way to brighten up a town
great photos

Ginabee said...

The benches are beautiful but I really like the butterfly shot.

Jenn in Holland said...

Oh, those are so cool. Makes me think my little garden bench needs a splash of color. I wonder what my neighbors would think?

jennyr said...

what a cool bench! and great picture of the butterfly too! nice choices...

Unknown said...

Nice choices sweetheart! Toledo does have some pretty awesome things.

:-)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you shared this week. they are all lovely

on the Rock said...

Those benches are great! And love the monarch:)

Linda said...

Welcome back! I was absent for a couple of weeks myself! Those benches are just gorgeous, your city did a nice job with them!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

whow that is a great idea!!

-tnchick- said...

What neat benches - I love stuff like that!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely photos! :) Those are very cool benches - definitely colourful! :) Terrific choices. :)

Unknown said...

I love those benches!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like those benches!!