5/14/2007

Completely Pissed-Off!

I just watched what people were talking about today. I heard that some idiot had the nerve to car jack and beat up an elderly man and to top that the elderly man was a veteran. This guy deserves what ever is coming to him and then some. The stupid idiots that stood there watching are clearly involved with the attack. They looked on and decided to look away as to pretending not to see a thing. Put me in the front seat with this guy and I can assure that I will pound the light out of him. I know that two wrongs don't make a right but it's damn to make us even.

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Although I've never yet had to fight, really fight, that would have made me start and finish my first.

I'd take 'em all on; what ever it took. No Vet should ever have to take that kind of treatment.

Grrrrrrr!