5/02/2007

Seeing clearly now...

I have personally fought against having surgery done because I still believe that if contacts can't help you then I suggest that glasses should be the final option. Well that was my comment a few years back when the procedure first came out. I have two friends and a cousin who have done this and they have found themselves enjoying life even more. They told me that the freedom of wearing contacts and the relief of not having to wear glasses that seem to change styles ever year was one feeling that will never go away. Lasik surgery in my opinion is a procedure that should be done to those who wish it and not to those who are skeptical. I can't afford such a surgery just yet but the minute I come across some extra cash I'll be signing myself up at the local center. I visited the site UsaEyes.org and found that they have a larger list of available Certified Surgeons then what I've found trying to search myself. Visit today and read some of the FAQs that are listed.

No comments: