5/13/2007

Who's winning?!

I have an awesome line-up for this years fantasy league. I know that my wife looked at my selection the other night so I'm going to pay close attention to who she has. My wife and I play with a few friends were the prize pouch consists of movie tickets with concession food included and some gift cards. Now I've been discussing with my wife the possibility of joining a bigger group and really show other people what great choices really look like. We finally came across the AFFL.com (The American Fantasy Football League), AFFL is a group that is well known for their huge prizes. Some of this years prizes include, AFFL store credit and cash prizes from $40 to $100,000. If Fantasy Football is your desire then please remove yourself from whatever boring league your in now and join up today. I'm looking forward to joining and finally show my wife and my friends that I'm as good as I brag to be.

No comments: