5/18/2007

Friday Feast...

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
Joy, sadness and emptyness

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
I'd love to have a 1974 Ford Maverick

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
wake up make some coffee let th dog out for its' business make sure the cats have water and food then scoop their litter prepare my daughters lunch and finally stay awake and get ready for work.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
I emailed my mayor once, I did get a reply but it was from the assistant. The email was in regards to how the city workers can save litlle more money each year by leasing their vehicles instead of owing them.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
I don't realy listen to them but do listen to live streaming radio shows.

No comments: