5/18/2007

What Bugs?!?

Where do I start - I know, I shall start by saying that Ashley Judd is totally HOT. Alright now that I got that out of the way I can talk to you about her latest role in the movie BUG. After watching the movie trailer I can actually tell you that the next time I feel a little tingle on the back of my neck you can count on me reaching for the knife and then the bug spray lol.

The bug movie is definitely spine tingling (pun intended), it seems that they live with in us and do not want to vacate any time soon. I have seen two posters that have been used to promote the movie. The one on the left is the one I like the most because of the fact that it looks creepy and it was a little more creative when they used the bug shape. Now don't get me wrong here the one on the right is of course beautiful but the first one gives it that creepy and dark look.


As you can see I have also embedded the trailer from YouTube so that you can watch how great of a character Ashley plays, well that and how good the movie looks as well. Watch the trailer and tell me if you agree with me that when Ashley's character decides to cut herself to show them doesn't it seem like the darn things are going to make sure that she doesn't attempt that again...
:)


The last bug movie I watched and actually enjoyed was The Fly 1 and 2. Although those two weren't as scary and pillow gripping as BUG will be but they did entertain me back then.

No comments: