5/15/2007

GoFish.com for a hottie!

WOW! First and foremost I want to say what I'm pretty sure every other guy has already said - Ms. Taylor is absolutely HOT. I did not know who she was at first but after watching her intro video I did remember seeing her on Punk'd. I looked through the candidates that are trying to seduce her with their charm and personalities, and of the ones I saw I think Big Popa has a good chance of winning. Why you ask, well for starters he seems to be a very well rounded guy and apparently he enjoys sacrificing himself to a deserving woman. Well that and the fact that he has a stable job, yes employment is a key element when dating someone. The idea of the show being an online feature is truly an amazing one. I already have my own hottie so for me this show will better suit my younger brother and my two cousins. Although my younger brother speaks mostly Spanish I'm pretty sure that with his eyes he will win the heart of Ms. Taylor. Now my two cousins are a bit on the rough side, no I'm not saying that they're crooks or anything like that, what I'm saying is that these two lads are born and raised in Boston. Although history shows them as being a bit rowdy at times but they have also been know to treat women like queens. They visit my site almost every day so I'm pretty sure they'll see this post and join in right away. Each of them have loaded videos before so for them this won't be new to them. Actually I do have a friend here locally that can use a little eye candy around him right about now. He broke up with his girlfriend of two years about a month ago because she thought he wasn't looking the type she really wanted after college. I will mention to him that Free videos at GoFish.com are available so that way he doesn't have to go through the hassle of other sites. I would like to send a HUGE Thank You to GoFish.com for having this feature available to everybody. Even if neither one of the guys I mentioned wins I would still like to see some other interesting "audition" videos sent in.



No comments: