5/15/2007

uTANGO.com a place to grow...

Planning on retiring is something that I have to really think about because my days are numbered as far as being able to work without any physical problems. uTANGO has three different courses in which you can apply for free. The following links will take you to what I am talking about;
- Single
- Engaged
- Married
I fall under the category of Married, I have read the details on how it works and I must say that their program rules specify exactly what can and cannot be done. I have also read the utango rewards program and I have to say that I specifically liked the one that has to do with the initial registration. What's that you ask - All accounts that complete the registration process may be granted a bonus for registering and successfully completing the Member Profile. You can read what the bonus will be by clicking on the link provided previously.
No other rewards program pays more for member loyalty, and is so easy to use on top of having bigger cash rewards.
Visit today and read through their information pertaining to your life style and in case I forgot to mention it, membership is free. Please click here if you are interested in making some extra money while spending money.
Spend some , Make some.


No comments: