5/29/2007

What she loves...

I'm glad to have this opportunity to present some of the most beautiful body jewelry that I've seen so far. MY daughter Erin loves to wear those naval rings and bars. She has been buying some from the mall but I kept telling her that the ones she buys at the mall aren't of high quality. She insisted that they were the best out there, but of course a few days after buying them she wore the ring and before she had a chance to leave the house she had somehow lost the piece that keeps it from coming off. She was really upset that I was right about the quality she chose. Gold body jewelry aren't really her style but she really digs the silver. I offered a suggestion for her to visit FresshTrends.com and see if their selection was worthy of her money. Well let's just say that she purchased more then she can afford, so I asked my wife to pitch in the rest. :)
If you love body jewelry the same way my daughter does then please visit and locate that special piece.

No comments: