5/02/2007

Still battleing...

It's my birthday and I have to get a grip on my goal of losing a lot of weight this year. I have gained an additional 22 pounds since my last birthday which puts me at 289 lbs. I need to keep up my workout program and not fold under pressure from others when asked if I'm trying to lose weight. I read the following article and I found that I do need to keep up my program and step it up a notch in order to get results quicker. The article I'm talking about is the one in today's CNN/Health section. Here is a small piece of what I read:

Researchers believe that their e-mails, mailings and phone calls to study participants for the initial 18 months of the study were successful in helping them to reach exercise goals; continuing to stay in touch may have helped them sustain this level of activity

Click here to view the article in its' entirety.

No comments: