8/07/2007

He has gone home...

My brother has gone home after spending 21 days here with me and the family. I have to admit that I miss him already and that I can't wait to see him again in his home town of Puerto Rico. He and I have so much in common that it's almost freaky. His dislikes and likes are pretty darn close to mine, as far as meals he and I pretty much have the same taste. The past few weeks were great for the both of us, he and I exchanged stories of our past and shared moments of each of our families. I hope to see him next year, I have a strong feeling that my dad is up to something because he asked me if I were to visit what would be the ideal time to come. He has been known to have some pretty amazing surprises so if a plane ticket arrived a my doorstep I'm not going to be too surprised but I will definitely be excited.

1 comment:

MLE said...

I wish I knew more Spanish so I could have spoken to him more! It was great to meet him though :-)