8/25/2007

Take the Quiz...

Are you online and find yourself looking at the same boring stuff over and over again? Then let me be one of many to introduce to you a site that is dedicated to bringing a smile to your face as well as some laughter. QuizRocket.com is the place to go to participate in one of the following quizes;
- Dating Personality Quiz
- Religion Test
- Intelligence Quiz
- Office Character Quiz
- Where Should I Live Quiz
- Personal Fashion Style Quiz
- Cooking Quiz
- Reality TV Quizzes
- Dumb Test
- Pop Culture Quiz
- One Hit Wonder Songs Quiz
- Pop Music Quiz
- Gay Guiz
- Online Bible Quiz
- Teen Personality Quiz
- Lesbian quiz
- "Impossible" Quiz
My wife had her friend take the am I gay quiz yesterday but I did not find out what he got for a score. Visit today and have fun, I'm going to try the 'One Hit Wonder Song' Quiz.



No comments: