8/17/2007

Numbers...

Score Learning Centers are just about everywhere. Visit their site today and locate one that is near you, they offer a great service for children between the ages of 4 through 14. Math is a subject that I loved when I was in school, I can pretty much add and subtract figures in my head that range from zero to the hundred thousandths. What you don't know is that when in elementary school I didn't really like math or anything that had to do with numbers counting or figures, well that's until I met Lucy (one of the few Math Tutors that was willing to help even though I was stubborn. She taught me how to see numbers in a different way other then just the actual form itself. Sign your kids up today and have them find their very own Lucy so that they too can see math as something fun instead of boring.

No comments: