6/15/2009

Just for you...

Okay - the following post will be totally dedicated to my cousin in Florida that couldn't leave me alone this past weekend. I spent at least three hours with her on the phone trying to explain to her that she needed to do an in depth search on what doctor she will need when going for that "special" surgery. I told her that she might have to do some traveling if she is too find skilled surgeons that can perform what she needs. I found out that San Diego Plastic Surgeons can do the job for a reasonable price so I shuffled that info over to her. I even told her that she can stay with my step-daughter in California while she was there for her surgery. Please, if your reading this and you're looking into some plastic surgery do yourself a huge favor and find the right doctor that can do just that and not charge you an arm and a leg (figuratively speaking that is).
:)

No comments: