6/15/2009

The gear that works...

This month is definitely the month - especially if you are into paintballing. I haven't paintballed in about a year or so, I am looking into getting back into shape and signing up to the local club and begin my retraining in having some good ole fashion fun. Now in order to do this I would have to supply myself with the right gear that both protects me as well as gives me that sweet look of coolness. BDU pants would be a great start especially if you get yourself some black ones like I am. The one feature that I believe is the one that stands out the most is the reinforced seat and knee patches. These two sections are the ones to go first especially if you are a true baller. Check these out today and don't wait too long you might be a bit late if you wait.

No comments: