6/15/2009

Congrats to Phil...

You read the title just right. I want to send a big CONGRATS to Phil Jackson for accomplishing one of the most wanted achievements in the world of basketball. What's that you ask? - Well, before Phil received his fourth Lakers Championship Trophy he had himself about six others from the great city of Chicago where the Bulls rule of course and the fact that they're my favorite team. My hat goes off to his crew that made who the Lakers are today. I knew that as soon as Kobe got his fourth title people would start to compare him to other players that have four titles as well. The following article is of course what I predicted [Article Link] brought to you by CBSsports.com. Now the good man Jackson can walk around with each of his fingers and two thumbs extended out to show all his great achievement. Once again congrats to you and the Laker franchise.

No comments: