6/18/2009

Had to share this moment here as well...

Yesterday afternoon my wife’s friend brought over some of her husband’s old jerseys that he no longer wanted for me to have. Well the first one I looked at was a Denver Bronco jersey I didn’t see what the name was but it looked pretty cool. The second one was a darker one - it was one of the Atlanta Falcons jersey. I was surprised that he didn’t want it anymore until I saw the name on the back.
Wait for it…
Wait for it…
You guessed it - good ole Mike Vick, at first I didn’t want it but then I told myself that I can use this on many occasions. Well for starters I can use this the next time I visit the dog pound in search for a puppy (yeah I know that was wrong) but in a way it is funny. Better yet I can wear the next time the Falcons play one of my friends’ team that way I can show up with some choke collars and wood sticks telling them that they need to get their team into shape. I plan on being booted from the party shorty after.

No comments: