1/12/2008

Saturday Photo Hunt - Skinny

Seeing that the theme for today was skinny I quickly remembered this shot. What you're looking at is the main builing in downtown Toledo 'One Government Center'. If the name didn't give it away, this building houses almost all of Toledo's politicians. City Council, Mayor's Spokesperson even the mayor himself. I chose this one because if you were ever in need to exit this building during an emergency I don't think through the window is a wise choice because they are too skinny. Click on the image for a closer look. I want to wish you all a safe and fun weekend.


Join in on the fun each and every Saturday!

12 comments:

-tnchick- said...

eh, I can see in some of those skinny windows!

roman said...

Yeah you can see all the stuff they have blocking the window, so an escape would be harder due to ll the stuff in the way.
:)

Heather said...

Great photo! What an awesome building!

Sarge Charlie said...

that is a great photo

Michele said...

Wow... that's cool!! Awesome picture.
Rocky Mountain Retreat

Anonymous said...

VERY cool picture!! My take on skinny is up at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/prodoceo/459874/

Natalie said...

That's a very cool choice!

Mommy Lutchi said...

yeap, it's skinny indeed, thanks for sharing.

Mine is up at 2Cents Worth and
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can all visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.

Anonymous said...

Very cool take on the theme!

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of skinny windows - great shot of the building.

Happy Weekend.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I hope most of the people in there are skinny :) But it's has got interesting architectural layout :)

jams o donnell said...

Hmm I think you're right... A person of a more portly cariage would find it pretty to get trhough I guess. Happy weekend