1/16/2008

Lunarpages can help you succeed...

Are you currently using DreamHost?
Are you finding yourself being charged more for the same benefits?
If you answered yes to those questions then let me introduce you to Lunarpages. What's Lunarpages you ask?

Lunarpages is a company that is willing to help you out of a slump. It has been revealed that DreamHost has been charging their customers at least 2 years in advance. It's also said that on one of the cases it was as high as $9,000. I don't know about you guys reading this but I'm pretty sure I can use that kind of money elsewhere. If you are currently a blogger and you need a little boost on your site and you need more storage then what most typical sites offer please let Lunarpages help you by offering you what you need and so much more, for example;
- 1,500GB of storage
- free domain name
- 15,000GB of Transfer
- 10 add-on domains

You can get all that for $6.95 a month and much much more. Lunarpages Offer for DreamHost Customers can be as easy as clicking on this link. Lunarpages is offering ex and current DreamHost users $40 off hosting with Lunarpages as well as offer up to 9 months of paid time to customer that have spent their time and money on a DreamHost contract to all former DreamHost customers.

I have my own domain and the one thing I use the most is my FTP setup. I can easily see myself trying out Lunarpages because of their 15,000GB transfer power. If you currently have a web hosted blog site like I used and you want to get that personal feeling as well as look, then visit their site and get started today for that low price of $6.95 a month. Don't wait too long get that space and look you want for your site/blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found my experience great since switch overing to Lunarpages from Canaca, which was by far the worst hosting provider ever. I also rather like Hostgator but they only use Apache 1.3 :(