1/16/2008

Council Meeting...

Yesterday had to be one of the most interesting days in Council history. I sat down and watched the recording that my wife had on the meeting. It started out to be normal with the prayer and pledge to the flag. It's what happened after that that had me on the edge. I was watching with a huge concern that was mainly based on the way the group itself behaved with each other. It was business as usual until M. Ashford asked/demanded for a question to be seperated. I know very little on the inner workings and the rules of this group but what I experienced from yesterday's meeting seemed to be that some of them had trouble understanding their own rules and regulations. The only thing I have to say in regards to the meeting is that they should at some point either get together and work out the questionable points in the books and find a way for all of them to understand them accordingly. Maybe a re-education course on them ins and outs of the rules is needed.

1 comment:

YoungBlood said...

It's pretty sad to ear this! It just goes to show you what little class this man has. He probably shouldn't be on the Counsil anyways. Hopefully he won't be next time elections come around. I didn't vote for him.