2/25/2007

What can possibly be next?

Well I have to say that since the day I heard about PayPerPost there has been more than a few puzzles that offered $1,000 dollars to the first one to complete it. I have also witnessed a man eat a whole pizza during one of PPP's challanges. Ted had a good start on the contest but fell behind after realizing that even though pizza is good, it's not that good when eating mass quantities of it. Watching Ted throw-up most of it wasn't exactly a pleasant vision. I hope that the big announcement will be that PPP will have more ops for the rookies (like me) as well as the pros. I remember the puzzle for RockStartUp which had my wife (Lisa) looking all over the web for the right pieces as well as the newly released ones. I also think the new announcement would be that they will visit more non suspecting bloggers and hopefully put them through a whole lot more than what they had in the past. Maybe PayPerPost will look for more staff in other locations maybe here in Toledo, Ohio. Well until the announcement comes out let's hope that one of mine comes true.


The net's best online advertising.

No comments: