2/24/2007

Photo Hunt Saturday - Theme - Soft

Hello everyone, I had a tough time this morning figuring out what picture to use for today's theme. Well after about five minutes the idea came to me and sat on my lap. My cat said that he had the perfect subject for the Hunt - himself. Under strict orders from "him", I was asked not to release "his" name or "his" face. He does not want the added attention right now, so I respectfully accepted his terms and proceeded to take his picture. "The photo that you just took should get you some interesting comments", said the nameless cat. So I ask that those of you who visit and comment to please refrain from asking what "his" name is, remember he has yet to be de-clawed.
:)



Please join the hunt if you are not already participating.
:)

14 comments:

Max and Me said...

very cool blog you have here...what is the "hunt?"

Unknown said...

OMG...I won't tell on you but..Wow..

lmao

Meander - it's a weekly thing where blogs all share a photos that meet a theme. You can visit tn chick for more details. We have a lot of fun with it.

:-)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Aw, I wonder why he doesn't want his name or face released?

His fur certainly looks nice and soft. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Hootin Anni said...

To said 'nameless cat'---you're gorgeous!!

My SOFT bunny is posted for this week. Maybe my bunny will get your mind off the declawing.

jenny said...

I had to laugh about keeping the cat anonymous. ;-) He certainly looks soft, so great for the hunt!!

Andree said...

Oh I know that cat! That must be the marauder that comes around my place! No wonder he wants to remain anonymouse! LOL

(You aren't really going to declaw him, are you??)

Caylynn said...

Too funny! :D His fur does look very soft.

Thanks for stopping by!

Smalltown RN said...

that is funny and cute and soft....great choice....

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Cute :)
But don't declaw...ouch!!
Thanks for visiting my PH today, Roman.

Lisa said...

Very cute and soft. Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

The "nameless one" looks very soft. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Don't worry meeyauw, he won't be declawed.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Is he wearing a blindfold? lol

Jose said...

I hope he is not a fugitive from the law. Very good post and I'll take your word about the cat... well what I could see of him.