2/15/2007

Don't smoke, someone is watching...

I watched a video on this over on CNN. I thought that the "I'm going to tell on you" theory here in Toledo or for that matter Ohio was bad. Congressman Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) called officials to complain about Congressman Tom Tancredo’s (R-Colo.) cigar smoking. Apparently there isn't any smoking in public buildings, but a seperate law describes that it's ok to smoke within your own office. I'm sorry that things are slow for Mr. Ellison but for him to go out of his way to report something that is legal to do within ther own space is completely out of line. I hope that these two individuals can get along and hopefully nothing will come of this.

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Well, you're not smoking a GOOD stogie if it doesn't offend someone :-)

Of course, it helps to wash it down with some single malt, that really honks them off ;-)