2/22/2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

On my left hand thumb, I got it while working in a retail store. My coworker in all his brilliance thought that it would be okay to put a broken glass jar in a plastic bag and throw it out. Well when I went to empty the drum into the trash compactor guess what came through the bag leaving me with three stitches.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

When I was younger my sister decided to mimic my father's shaving technique on my head when no-one was watching. I think it was a miracle that my mom after not hearing any sounds coming from either one of us that she came to find out what was going on. Let's just say that there was blood everywhere and my sister only needed to make an addition half inch cut in order for me to be nonexistent.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

Barney Rubble, not him in particular just his laugh.


Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

Well the word that I thought was funny ended up being a word that wasn't so funny to the family. The word was "butt", but I didn't say it in english I said it in spanish which translates to "culo".

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.

Hamilton / a president.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the feast baby.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad that the shaving practiced turned out all right! That could have been extremely scary!!

Happy Friday!

JHS said...

Whoa, scary stuff. Razor blades? Glad my kids never tried that.

My feast is served.

Gattina said...

What a name Bernard Rubble, lol don't know this guy, Alain Simons is getting on my nerves ! Do you know him ? He makes jokes at Belgium TV.

Anonymous said...

Well, Hamilton does sound like a very presidential name. LOL! And what made you think of Barney Rubble? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Ouch on the soup! Welcome to Friday Feast.

Unknown said...

nice feast! that is scary! glad you are okay

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Delicious feast. Mine is up too.

Holly said...

Welcome to the feast, I think your courses were great for a first one and am very glad your mom came to your rescue before your sister made it that last half inch! My feast is up as well!

Holly said...

ROFLMFAO! I'm zipping through the list and it didn't even hit me this was you! Although I did think someone had used the say blog template as you did and thought that was cool. I think I need more coffee!!

Jane said...

Don't tell me your sister grew up to be a hairdresser!!!! Or maybe a surgeon????
Great feast...mine is served too.

LAC said...

welcome to the FF!!
loved ur answers.

Raggedy said...

Welcome to the feast!
Yikes! Your soup was downright scary.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

1UP RPG said...

Scary story about your sister! Yikes!

Bob

Bellezza said...

You gotta love playing with razors and siblings; I can just picture the scene. (I went to school in Ohio, at Wittenberg in Springfield. It's been awhile since I've been there, but it's a great state.)

jenny said...

Interesting feast!! sisters---they're all trouble!! Mine was a little sister, but I wonder if you would have let a younger sister do this. Older?

Anyway, fun blog!

Christina (BookTasty) said...

I thought Hamilton was president also! But I do know who killed him! I enjoyed your feast :)