2/25/2007

The Best Episode of RockStartup

I would have to say that the set-up episode was one that can be remembered as possibly one of the most stressful moments, well for me watching it that is. Watching Britt single handedly put together the PPP tradeshow setup was I think an awesome accomplishment. Of course we can't forget the lunch eating in the hallway, now that's what I call a CEO in charge of his surroundings.
I know that I have to pick one episode but after watching them all I also have to throw in the episode when the posse moved into the new offices. There's nothing more eventful then having a new location as well as new equipment. Especially the $700.00 chair that was being used to I think fix an exit sign above a door way. Watching Ted walk over to the gentlemen and asking him in a very nice but yet angry tone to please not stand on the chair. I was a little disappointed though, I saw that Ted had a lot of stuff in his old office. I has hoping that he might have a raffle or something in order to make his moving of item a little easier. The reason why I'm saying this is because he had a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man doll on his desk and I was hoping that he might raffle that away to one of his lucky bloggers. :)
Now during the episode I saw that Ted brought some wine and wine glasses to celebrate the new location, hopefully somebody picked up the broken glass that was on the floor.

To my visitors, if you like a good reality show then do yourself a favor and visit Rockstartup.com and watch what a true reality show looks like.



No comments: