2/10/2007

Broken

I apologize for my late entry but I was busy doing nothing all day long :). I searched through my collection of pictures and found one that fit the theme perfectly. This image is part of a collection that I have on my photo site. It was taken last year during one of the family walks in the park. Most people would walk by and say nothing. When I saw it I gasped at the unique attention it demanded, or maybe the sun was too bright and I needed water - either way it looked nice so I took the shot ENJOY.
:)


7 comments:

Andree said...

Part looks cut, part looks broken. I like that smooth, hard inner core. Great photo!

Unknown said...

Toppled over, eh?

Lisa said...

Oh I understand the attraction. Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

A very good shot.

Thank you for stopping by tonight.

Have a great weekend!

Ryan

Anonymous said...

we lot are always curious, glad you took a shot and show us. I like the textures

Jamielouwho said...

Great idea for broken! At first I thought it was a bit sad, but I betcha that tree lived a long life by looking at the size of it. Nice picture!

Anonymous said...

I almost took a similar shot ... very nice.

Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog ....


Brandy
http://gajabraoutpost.com/brandysvarietygarden