2/27/2007

Thank goodness...

I heard over the radio that Vice Presiden Dick Cheney was trying to be targeted by The Taliban. It mentioned that there was a bomb at the check point where he was at, well he wasn't at the check point but he was about half a mile away. I continued to go about my day and then I heard the Rush Limbaugh show and he was reading on the air what some left wing nut jobs were saying on their blogs. One was written like this "Darn we missed... Better luck next time". I know that this world will always have haters but damn have a little bit of soul in you before posting stupid stuff like that. Disagree with the plan but you should never feel ill will or even death to someone you don't even know.

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

You've got that right...