2/11/2007

Naps are no longer for the kids...

I read this article this morning and found myself saying "Yeah Right, Not in my company". The idea of having some refill rest at work would never cross my boss's mind. The thought alone might cause some trouble trough out the company. I have read the studies that they have and all I can say is DAMN, why don't we use this method? If some of you who visit and read this have or know someone who has one of these please let me know so that I can hear first hand how the power nap helps them feel especially in one of those pods. This site has a few more details then the article does, give them a view and hopefully we'll see something like this spread through out the businesses here.
:)

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I've heard that twenty minute "power" naps were good for you, but these "pods" don't look comfortable at all :-(