12/22/2006

"50 Travel Sites You've Probably Never Heard Of"

I don't know where to start -
Well for starters please visit the following site to better understand where I'm coming from. I would love to visit Spain and its' country side. The following would be my selections in order to achieve the perfect experience.


first - #27 Travelistic.com, I wouldn't mind viewing some parts of my destination before arriving and planning.


second - #38 Hostels.com, I wouldn't mind roughing it in Spain but I'm pretty sure the Mrs. would approve :).


and finally
third - #44 Onebag.com, There's nothing more annoying than carrying too many bags. This site has a little insight on how to do so.


2 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Travel with one bag, a miracle in itself! =)

Merry Christmas!

roman said...

Yes truly a miracle.
AAAAAAHHHHHHH
:)