12/03/2006

At the laundromat - Part 2

Here I am posting from the mat once again. The last time I was here we only had a few items to do, but now I am finishing up the remainder of the laundry. Things here are a little quiet but trust me I prefer quiet over loud and rude kids running around asking for soda and candy from the vend machines. This endeavour should only last about an hour and 45 minutes tops, then the real fun begins :). I have created a honey due list for myself that includes wiring, adjusting picture frames and furniture moving plus a few other items. Trust me I am by no means complaining - these things were to have been done a long time ago. So if anything I'm clearing my plate and getting it ready for the next serving. Well I'm going to read some more of the "borrowed" book that belongs to my wife.

l8er

No comments: