12/14/2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Small

This entry is only one I can submit for today's theme without upsetting my other family members. This is a picture of Annica my grand-daughter and me at the hospital a day after she was born. I chose this picture because this will be the only time where this cute adorable child will be small because before you and I know it the small child will go from small to tall in no time. Then comes the wish lists and the trips to the zoo and the museum. I can't wait!

Come and join in the fun each and every Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While the final impact of Shu Qi 48th Golden Horse award defeat,Yamaha Fairings but undeniable,Monster Headphones Alarmed by the mirror is the first wrinkles!Franklin and Marshall T-shirts As the saying goes "beauty not allowed to see old age