1/09/2007

What Happened?

I watched last night's game in complete confusion. I watched the first touchdown by Ohio and I quickly thought "Here come the Buckeyes". Then after witnessing the game unfold the way it did, I found myself lost for words. It felt as if Ohio didn't even show up to play. I came in this morning in a regular mood for a Tuesday that is and I found that some of my co-workers took the loss a bit hard. Some of them even had excuses as to the outcome of the game. All I can say is - "Better Luck Next Year".

GO BLUE!!!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to LMAO when I got up Tuesday morning and seen how the game ended up. All the hype leading up to it, and all the bragging by OSU about how they were "the best" ended up in a horrid loss. I've never been an Ohio fan, I grew up in Michigan and the first things I learned to play on my clarinet without having to read the notes was Hail To The Victors and "Lets Go Blue". It's not that I hate Ohio State, it's just that I was taught that if you're a Michigan fan, you don't root for Ohio State, you root against them. Ohio does have a season to be proud of however, and I do hope that they hold their heads high for what they did accomplish. But I also think it's awesome that the former BGSU football coach is now the coach of the team that is undeniably the best college football team in America!

Tracie P. said...

i will never forget last's years rose bowl. i'm a texas-ex...woohoo!

:)