1/06/2007

Memories is the theme...

This Post is Not Valid. Rules Were Broken And A New Entry is Underway.

This week's theme is memory - my contribution for today is an old show I watched growing up that not only had me puzzled as to how they created it but it set some ground rules on life. I don't how many of you who visit today will remember or maybe didn't watch it but I use to look forward to watching an episode even if it was a repeat.
and today's selection is....



Alright - who's first to make fun of me..
Their names were Davey and Goliath.
:)



6 comments:

LibertyBelle said...

I think that kind of animation is called stop-animation, just like the Wallace and Gromit films. Not sure, but just a guess.
I think we who were born in the 50's were the first television generation with programs especially for children. These programs played a big part in our lives, so I'm not gonna be the first to laugh at you at all! I'm with you! Great choice!
Happy Saturday.
Mine's up too!
L

Anonymous said...

Far be it from me to make fun - I don't even know who it is! Either I'm way tooooo old or I lived in a box! LOL! Reminds me of the tehnique used in those old Gumby & Pokey shows though. Good memory choice!

My memory is here.

Anonymous said...

I kind of remember that but I can't think of the names. I do remember Gumby, though. :)

Anonymous said...

I remember Davey and Goliath! "Hey Daaavveey"....

Anonymous said...

You can still buy these claymation videos at CBD.com:

http://tinyurl.com/y2e4m9

They also have all kinds of Davey & Goliath action figures and stuff, if you're into that kind of thing.

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Claymation, that's what it is called.

Move the characters, snap a shot, move them again....

A classic!