1/23/2007

Tonight's State of the Union...

Tonight's State of the Union should be an interesting one. I have read many reports and articles today that both anticipate and predict what the president will deliver. I hope that he focuses on not increasing any taxes that may be in the works. I hope that he follows his father's words when he said "No New Taxes", but then again there were some new taxes after Bush senior said that. Well let's hope that he says it and sticks to it.
:)


I hope that those of you visiting give him a chance and watch.

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Watched it, pretty much agreed with the President, and was entertained by grandma Peolsi and her facial expressions.

I feel another tax and spend congress in the air...

Anonymous said...

Hi roman, this may seem kind of random, but I wasn't sure how else to get in touch with you. I'm in Island Girl's Valentine's Day Swap and, since you are on the Mr. Linky list right after me, it looks like you are my recipient!

I don't know if you filled out the survey or if you have any specific likes or dislikes for the purposes of this goody swap, but I'm just trying to track down all the pertinent info to get your goodies to you. Anyway, you can contact me via my blog (you can e-mail me through there).

Christina
www.patentprincess.com