6/15/2011

Tell Toledo » Blog Archive » 2011 Classics Gift Shop Book Sales

Tell Toledo » Blog Archive » 2011 Classics Gift Shop Book Sales
Just wanted to remind Toledoans that the Stuff-A-Bag Book Sale starts today and will continue until the 17th. The store officials will hand you a five dollar bag and you get to fill it with audio books, books and videos from specialty marked carts. So don't be late and get there soon - and if you see any books by Ted Bell please set it aside for me.

:)

Have fun!!

2 comments:

Decoración de baños, imagenes said...

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work.

Ceska said...

There is way too much background reverb throughout the CD. I just don't think the production staff are doing their best for Susan. Probably the best person to produce Susan's next CD would be Richard Carpenter. Not to infuse the Carpenter style or sound in any way into Susan's recordings, but for Richard's mastery of showcasing the voice. That being said, I am enjoying this CD and look forward to many more Susan Boyle releases.