6/22/2011

5-Minute Power Boosters for the Office

5-Minute Power Boosters for the OfficeThis is one of those things that you should be doing on a regular basis. I try to do a quick workout in the morning from 8:30 to 8:45. Some simple stretches, shadow boxing and jumping jacks. I work in a warehouse and there are times that it gets really quiet back here and if I'm not alert I can find my self feeling tired and sleepy. Take a few minutes and read the article who knows maybe you can learn a few things.

1 comment:

Pintar cocina creativamente said...

Thank you for share very good informations. Your web is greatI am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.I like this site given and it has given me some sort of commitment to succeed for some reason, so thanks