3/23/2010

Is it me or is it everyone else...

Using today alone I must of spotted at least 12 drivers that have a total lack of common sense when driving on the roads here in town. I have a strong theory about those of you out there that have new cars. I'm thinking that those Mercedes, Lexus, Mazda etc. etc. owners spent so much money just getting that car that the feature that should be included (turn signals) might not have been affordable. These guys were all over the road and God forbid they would let you know that they intend on cutting you off with out any warning what so ever. So for today I am sticking with any expensive car owner out there driving must not of been able to afford the turn signal package.
I will continue to post these knuckle heads on daily purpose if at all possible. Heck maybe I'll throw in a photo or two.

No comments: