10/02/2008

Last week's episode...

I did not get a chance to watch the first episode of Survivor last week because I was in Puerto Rico but I was able to watch it with my wife on Monday the 29th on the Survivor website. I did not know what to expect but at first but soon after they had selected the teams I knew that the one team Fang was in a world of hurt. These folks were destined to fail due to the fact that they worked as individuals and not as a team. They didn't even know who would be a great leader for them. Well wouldn't you know it - they lost both challenges and were forced to vote out one of their own twice. Tonight will be an interesting night because not only do they continue the seperate thinking but they still do not have a leader. Can't wait to see the self destruction happen.

No comments: