10/13/2008

We are only a few weeks away...

With the month of October just about half way through you and I know that the most entertaining holiday of the year is just around the corner - that's right Halloween. I have not found the right Halloween Costumes yet that my wife and I would like but if I had to pick one for just myself I would have to say that the Pinhead character from Hellraiser costume would be my first pick. I have loved watching the Clive Barker flicks for years now. My wife loves to watch them as well especially when it's time to collect the bodies/souls towards the end of the movie. If you plan on looking for something that fits your character or your lifestyle please visit HalloweenAdventure.com today and view the many catagories of costumes. If it's a favorite show on television don't worry, visit the site and see if they have it. If it's a movie character that you seek then like I said previously, visit their site and simply click on the desired link. Maybe you know someone who is undecided and might need a little help - simply send them to the HalloweenAdventure.com site to get the answer their looking for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect choice..! Well, Halloween Adventure is my favorite too.