12/27/2017

Sensitivity has a new home...

Good afternoon readers; I would like to get a few words off my chest that have been weighing me down for a while now. Recently I have encountered that this generation (Millennials) are a bit different than genXers. Millennials have developed a sense of being overly sensitive. They can not be criticized on what they do or how they do it. The appreciation factor is at an all time low with them. Most of them won't do something out of kindness or out of spontaneity. They would rather live a life of being asked to accomplish something that is warmhearted and or heart felt instead of seeing and feeling a need to fulfill a void in someone's life. Heck, the concept of volunteering for someone/something is seen as a sentence to purgatory where just an hour or two would seem like an eternity. Everything and anything can be done by them but it would have to be followed by a reward of sorts. I can't imagine what lives these youngsters will live but from what I have seen I can only guess a life of solitude with a hand out waiting for something to be placed in it. Now before I get any comments about the entire generation I want to make sure that this opinion falls upon some millennials and not all. roman

No comments: