9/15/2010

"Where can I see more pics?"

Now don't get me wrong here - this woman (Ines Sainz) to the left is hott but I wouldn't say she's the hottest in the world. Mens Health.com has mentioned that this lovely lady would be in the running for such an award. I would agree to that but in my honest opinion I would definitely put Megan Fox ahead of her easily.

from the article -

When reports surfaced over the weekend that New York Jets players had allegedly harassed Mexican sports reporter Ines Sainz, the first question was simple: Who the heck is Ines Sainz?

But once Ines's jaw-dropping photos hit the New York Post, millions of American men no doubt had a new question: "Where can I see more pics?"


Leave me a comment and let me know what your opinion is on this matter.
:)

No comments: