11/22/2006

Well, today is the day...

It's 8:10am and I've got about 11 more hours to go before I head out to Connecticut to visit my mom and find out the details of her health. My brother and sister don't know what my mom's findings are due to the patient-doctor confidentiality. I on the otherhand was given the ok to find out what the details were, because this blog is a public forum, I am not going to write or discuss anything here that involves her info. All I can say is that I want to see her and I cannot wait another year to do that. I'm pretty sure my family in CT don't particularly care for a computer let alone the internet. So this blog will be quiet for about four days. So for those reading this blog I am sorry but I will be back and for those who just got here thank you and I will be back in four days.

:)

No comments: